An Inbound Marketing Specialist is an online marketing practitioner that implements and optimizes digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
Our Inbound Marketing Specialists are tasked with executing strategies devised by Inbound Marketing Consultants for 4-8 clients at a time, and their responsibilities are to “get things done” and create.
We are a HubSpot Gold certified partner, and most of our clients use HubSpot and our team to help grow their businesses. Inbound Marketing Specialists use HubSpot and other tools to carry out the plans we create for clients.
- Work with an Inbound Marketing Consultant to establish a schedule and task list for marketing tactics
- Schedule and conduct subject matter expert interviews for blog posts and other content, work with writer to produce content in a timely way
- Coordinate with writers — prepare interview notes and send writers interview materials
- Proofread and edit client blog posts and other content for voice, style and accuracy
- Publish and optimize blog posts, including creating the blog post on the client website, adding a meta description, finding and adding a featured image and formatting the blog post
- Create, optimize and publish email blasts
- Write and schedule social media messages for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Create landing pages for content offers or other lead magnets
- Assist Inbound Marketing Consultant with monthly reports or quarterly business
- reviews, including running reports and creating client presentations
- Maintain Inbound and HubSpot certifications
- BS/BA degree in marketing, PR or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills — can solve problems independently
- Experience using HubSpot to run an inbound marketing campaign is an added plus
- Light HTML and CSS expertise a plus
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Alignment with Whittington Consulting’s core values
- Humility, drive, and a strong desire to learn and grow professionally
30, 60 & 90 Day Expectations for this role
- 30 Days – Inbound Certification, HubSpot Certification complete, starting to assist with tactical execution
- 60 Days – Fully up to speed with client execution, starting to get exposure to content interview and writing process
- 90 Days – Able to successfully complete all requirements of the position
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
We pay 100% of your premiums.
- Free downtown parking
Comes in handy for work or weekends out on the town, too.
- Paid time off and flexible work environment
Vacation and sick time, and work from home occasionally.
- Open door policy and respect
We value constructive communication, ideas and let employees do what’s needed to get their jobs done well.
At Whittington Consulting, we provide digital marketing services; we use website optimization and inbound marketing to help companies earn thought leadership online and win new business.
Show us your awesome marketing experience by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Specialist.”