Maybe it didn't work in the past. Maybe you don't know where to start. Either way, we maximize your marketing budget and know how to help you achieve your goals.
“Coming out of the experience with a product on the backend that accomplishes what it's meant to be — effective, attractive, and informative to prospective clients — is a compliment to Whittington Consulting. Their performance, relative to our expectations, exceeded what we thought they could do for that price; it was pretty phenomenal.”
Paul Derstine, Director of Marketing, Elder Research
Problems We Solve
- Making your website work harder for your business -- generate new leads and business opportunities
- Putting together a marketing plan based on your business goals (desired revenue or number of leads), which will help your company grow
- Running your digital marketing, including SEO, paid advertising, content marketing, and more
- Making advertising online profitable: seeing leads and revenue from your marketing spending
- Helping your sales team become more efficient and sell more using easy-to-use sales technology
- Managing your company website so you never have to worry about it
Why Work With Us?
- We respect that you have to spend your marketing budget responsibly, and we're not going to waste it.
- We're honest about what will work and what won't. We'll lead the way, not just do what you tell us.
- We have a strong track record of results. You can read about them here.
- We'll work with you to not only attract the right leads, but help you close those leads into profitable customers.
- Everything we do is based on your business goals, not a self-serving agenda. If it doesn't fit, we don't force it.
- You deserve better. You deserve good communication, good advice and thoughtful work.
“By working with Whittington Consulting, our investment has absolutely paid off. After a state of sales decline, we’re no longer treading water — our web visits are up 47% over the same period as last year, directly delivering our company huge gains.”
Brian Barry, President, F. Curtis Barry & Company