Looking for a good read on marketing? Ad Age has just the thing for you -- its Power 150 media and marketing blogs. Included in the list are some of the more popular blogs (and personal favorites) like Duct Tape Marketing, the SEOmoz blog and GrokDotCom. Our friends at RKG even cracked the list with their blog.
Here are some others that I follow, and while these aren't on the list, they should be because of the quality of the information they provide:
- Campaign Monitor Blog: This marketing blog primarily features e-mail marketing tips.
- Get Elastic Ecommerce Blog: Ecommerce blog covering usability, design and marketing.
- MarketingVOX: How did they miss this one? Features the latest online marketing news.
- Marketing Experiments blog: A more quantitative look at online marketing.
- Smiley Cat: Christian Watson's Web Design Blog: Discusses topics in web design.