We're looking for a Digital Marketing Intern -- a college senior in his/her last semester OR a new college graduate seeking a career in digital marketing. This position will implement digital marketing campaigns for our clients and learn on the job with actual client work. Applicants should be willing to work in our West End office.
This is a paid part time position with the possibility of full time employment.
- Work with Account Manager to ensure all marketing campaign components (like emails, blogs and social media posts) are done within time and budget constraints
- Coordinate with writers — prepare interview notes and send writers interview materials
- Publish and optimize blog posts, including creating the blog post on the client website, adding a meta description, finding and adding a featured image and formatting the blog post
- Create and publish email blasts
- Write and schedule social media messages
- Create landing pages, including light writing and editing, formatting
- Learn and use HubSpot inbound marketing software and Wordpress
- Coordinate, edit and publish podcast transcriptions
- Obtain Inbound and HubSpot certifications
- BS/BA degree/degree candidate in marketing, journalism or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relentless drive to learn new things and make a significant contribution to our team
- Independent problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of or exposure to digital marketing
- Light HTML, CSS and Wordpress experience is a plus
To Apply or Learn More
If you're interested in this opportunity, please send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you.