An HR consultancy hired our team to implement HubSpot CRM in their organization. Their unique approach is reflected in their subscription-based HR services for small businesses. Their offerings range from HR evaluations and employee handbooks to outsourced recruiting, compliance, and more.
- Sales funnel disarray: The firm’s leadership was conscious of their need to improve tracking of their sales funnel and customer accounts.
- Inefficient tools: Before approaching us, they were using a simple Word document to guide and manage their sales process, which wasn’t yielding the desired results.
- Analysis paralysis: The firm had considered multiple CRM systems but found the idea of testing, planning, and migrating daunting.
The firm had several strategic goals they wanted to accomplish:
- Unearth upsell opportunities within their existing client base.
- Ensure their Business Development Reps (BDRs) were consistently executing sales activities.
- Collect detailed reporting for sales management purposes, including sales activities by individual employees and measuring their sales opportunity pipeline.
Whittington Consulting provided personalized, relationship-based support to get us up and running on HubSpot. Love working with the team. They really know this space well. Enough to know what to ask ahead of time for us to properly fund and plan out our migration over to HubSpot. They have also been instrumental in our understanding of CRM integration with Marketing Automation, including creating efficiencies from website to CRM intake for prospecting and lead development. This team has also become trusted advisors in understanding the analytics side of meeting our marketing and sales goals. Highly recommend. Client contact
Ready to transform your business? Schedule a free consultation.