52% of marketers in a recent survey say they’ve found a customer via Facebook. 36% have found one on Twitter, 43% on LinkedIn. And 57% of companies that blog as little as once a month have acquired a customer through blogging.
Does inbound marketing — sharing information with prospects who are actively seeking it, instead of interrupting them with traditional marketing — make sense for your business?
Reliably generating business with an inbound marketing strategy requires dedication to the process, attention to detail, and a good deal of time and careful work — but it’s quickly becoming a must for companies that want to find customers online.
If you’re struggling with where to start, we can help you plan, prioritize and implement strategies for:
- Custom content creation,
- Business blogging,
- Social media,
- Lead generation, scoring and nurturing,
- Marketing automation,
- Analytics, and more.
We’ll help you drive traffic, convert more of it, and win more business. You’ll benefit twice — from a more robust website and from more sales-ready leads.
To find out if inbound marketing is right for your company, contact us.
Getting Results For Our Clients
There's no better testimony that words from an actual client.
Your results matter to us. By helping companies like yours optimize your online presence, we produce tangible results for our customers, month-in and month-out. It's why we’re in this business. Could your company benefit from results like these?
- Financial software company sees lift of 24% in website visits resulting from a web search in just 4 months with content marketing and social media. We also helped this company increase lead close rates by 20%.
- Manufacturer realizes lift of 383% in new business leads and shortens sales cycle. Their blog is used to educate distributors which has increased sales and brand loyalty. Visits to their website has increased by 84% and they have seen a 939% ROI on the campaign.
- Website redesign for a regional tourism group gets 140% lift in total website visits and a 294% increase in website visits from search engines.
- Manufacturing company reduced their cost per lead from $333 to just $12 with an inbound marketing campaign.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Because inbound marketing positions your company to meet your prospects when they are searching for information about your product or service, you'll notice several key benefits over other traditional, interruption-based marketing approaches:
- Increase in website visits each month
- Better search engine visibility
- Leads cost 62% less than leads from traditional advertising
- Better website conversion rates—a higher percentage of visitors become leads
- Gain thought leadership and credibility by creating content that people want
- Shorter sales cycle
- Marketing automation eases the burden on your sales team
- Fewer cold calls and better lead quality
- Dedicate part of your marketing budget to marketing where you can actually measure results to the dollar
How much does inbound marketing cost?
Inbound marketing greatly benefits companies that would like to earn more customers or earn customers at a lower acquisition cost than what you're used to.
Many B2B companies struggle with online marketing because one marketing person often lacks the skill and experience that a complete online marketing program requires, or they can't afford to hire several people in-house.
Hiring our team of online marketing experts costs about the same as hiring an FTE minus the expenses for benefits. You're hiring a team with strategic, tactical and analytical skills needed to get the results you need.
A typical client pays between $4,000 and $7,000 per month for inbound marketing. We also recommend HubSpot inbound marketing software, as our clients that have a HubSpot subscriptions get results faster and more efficiently.
On the other hand, many of our clients realize 5x - 10x their monthly costs in revenue from our inbound marketing programs.